Theres a good reason My Talking Tom is one of the most popular apps in the app store of all time. Played and loved by millions around the world, you take little Tom as a kitten and help him grow into a fully grown cat by naming, playing, feeding and nurturing him. It’s a game that has added responsibilities. Before you know it, Talking Tom is no longer an app on your phone but a integral part of your everyday life. The absolute must-have perfect app for kids that will keep them busy for days on end not to mention, improve their speaking and comprehension.
How to play
My Talking Tom is relatively simple to play. You are given Tom as a kitten and your job is to help him grow into a fully grown cat. This includes a number of responsibilities such as feeding him, exercising him, playing him and generally being a good owner and helping him grow. The app features many ways to interact with Tom. One of the most impressive is the microphone functions where you can asking Talking Tom questions, laugh and tell him to do things. Aside from speaking, you can also play with Tom. Features including poking Tom on your phone until he sees stars in his eyes, stroking tom to relax him and even more.
- The app is very fun to play and will keep your children entertained for hours on end.
- It is very quick to pickup on and understand. He is a virtual pet and needs looking after in most aspects of his life.
- Although fun for your children, it can drive some adults absolutely crazy.
- There is little educational content. Don’t download this for your child if you want them to learn things from an app.
- Can get old quite quick. It is a one trick pony app and after a while you may find yourself looking for other apps.